WHY EXHIBIT AT THE SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE SALON?
- SAN FRANCISCO IS THE NORTH AMERICAN EPICENTER OF CHOCOLATE, FOOD & WINE
- THE SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE SALON IS THE ORIGINAL & PREMIER EVENT FOR ARTISAN CHOCOLATES AND CONFECTIONS ON THE WEST COAST
- THE SALON HAS THOUSANDS OF SQUARE FEET OF CHOCOLATE, CONFECTIONS, WINE AND MORE
- EXTENSIVE MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL SUPPORT TO REACH KEY MEDIA, AUDIENCES, AND RETAILERS
- REACH NEW MARKETS
- NEW PEOPLE
- NEW CLIENTS
- NEW PARTNERS
- LAUNCH NEW PRODUCTS
- MEET NEW PRESS
- NEW VENUE: Hotel Kabuki, Garden Level (Entire), San Francisco
- Estimated 2017 Attendance: 2,000 Chocolate & Gourmet Food Aficionados
- Limited to 40 Selected Exhibitors
- The cap on Exhibitors means more attendees per capita
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA: AN IDEAL LOCATION
The San Francisco Bay Area is internationally known for its leadership in areas of food and wine. Its chefs and restaurants, such as the French Laundry, Zuni, and Chez Panisse, have created trends nationwide for the handling, preparation, and selection of ingredients. Local vineyards in Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino and the Santa Cruz Mountains lead the nation in wine production.
The Bay Area population, as well as millions of annual visitors, expect and receive the best palette of taste, service, and quality. Making a mark in the San Francisco food market is a necessary step for any serious chocolatier and winemaker.
"San Francisco is famous for its great food. Whatever your taste buds desire, there’s a creative culinary answer waiting for you on every corner." - San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau
POTENTIAL EXHIBITOR CONTACT FORM